Water Heater Maintenance in Georgetown, Texas
Water heater maintenance is one of the most important factors that will help you keep your water heater in great shape for many years to come in Georgetown, TX. To maintain maximum performance and longevity, water heaters must undergo periodic maintenance just like a car. Having your water heater flushed once a year will remove sediment that has built up in the tank due to the minerals in hard water. While it is always optional to have your water heater maintained in Georgetown, TX, there are a few good reasons why you might want to consider it for your home. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need assistance!
Water Heater Maintenance Professionals
There will be a complete draining the water heater, getting rid of sediment and other particles that may have been accumulated in the tank. Also, we will test your water heater for rust and make sure it keeps running well so you can always have hot water available to you whenever you need it. It is our pleasure to assist you in Georgetown with our team of professionals.
The Benefits of Water Heater Maintenance
You might consider Georgetown Water Heaters for water heater maintenance in Georgetown, TX or the surrounding area for the following reasons:
- Enhances efficiency. When calcium builds up in your water heater, it makes it harder for it to work. You can improve the efficiency of your appliance by flushing it out.
- Maintains hot water volume. The amount of hot water your water heater tank can produce can be reduced by sediment buildup. A tank’s performance can be maximized with regular maintenance.
- Don’t let your hot water run out before you find a solution. Any problems we find when inspecting your water heater will be communicated to you. After that, we’ll work with you to fix these quickly so your hot water won’t disappear one morning.
- You can save money. A lot of homeowners don’t know how to take care of their water heaters, which causes them to die before their lifespan ends. Your unit will be well taken care of by our professionals so that you can enjoy it for as long as possible.
- Your water heater will last longer if you save wear and tear. If there are any problems, we will find them and fix them. It keeps your water heater from working harder than it needs to so it can continue to function efficiently for a long time to come.
Included in a Water Heater Maintenance Visit:
During a Georgetown water heater maintenance visit, our experts will:
- Check your safety valves
- Test your supply pipes
- Make sure the system drains properly
- Ensure shut-off valves are functioning properly
- Check out your anode rod
- Evaluate the water heater thermostat
- Approve heating element functioning
During your Georgetown water heater maintenance visit, if any problems are revealed that need to be repaired, we will work with you to get them taken care of as soon as possible.
Keeping Your Georgetown Water Heater in Tip-Top Shape
In order to avoid having to call us and say, “Fix my water heater,” be sure that you call us for regular water heater maintenance in Georgetown, TX so that you will not have to call us for emergency repairs. Schedule your Georgetown water heater maintenance service with Georgetown Water Heaters today by contacting us at Georgetown Water Heaters and get a free quote!